Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Skin Food: Weleda


If you aren't already a fan of Weleda's Skin Food (£8.89) then you should be. I've been using it for 3 months and I'm obsessed with it! The award winning Skin Food for dry and rough skin, it a deep penetrating body moisturiser which is a back stage staple for models and celebs such as Adele, Rihanna and Victoria Beckham, Its great at for elbows, hands and feet and leave my skin soft the whole day. it's affordable and readily available which is becoming an ever increasing annoyance for me with some brands. Skin Food leave skin moist with out leaving you looking like you have been seasoned and ready for the roast! I love it.....Get some! I got mine from Natural Health Box (great site!)

B E N E F I T S

Contains with  fatty acids and vitamin E in the organic sunflower seed oil to help keep skin moist. Organic pansy which is known for its mild antiseptic properties that calm dry irritation. Rosemary leaf extract which is  a mild antiseptic and organic calendula flower extract gently nourish and care for your skin. 


I N G R E D I E N T S

Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Glyceryl Linoleate, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Viola Tricolor Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cholesterol, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Coumarin*. * from natural essential oils.

Weleda was founded in 1920 and prides itself on it's sustainable ingredients and working in partnership with communities around the world learm more about Weleda here



No comments:

Post a Comment